Build a Business Case
Let us send you MatterTrack info.
MatterTrack™ has demonstrated strong results and impressive ROI for some very large corporations. If you are considering MatterTrack, let us provide the business case you need to assure your team that MatterTrack is the right investment. We found some of the following numbers to be quite compelling and we believe you will as well.
- If you do not currently have a matter management system, MatterTrack can reduce the number of hours required to collect forecasts and report those findings each month by 75% or more, i.e., one person can do the work of four.
- If you do have a matter management system, you will find that MatterTrack is simpler to access and use without compromising features and functionality. We will migrate your data for free as part of the on-boarding process, eliminating the investment typically required to do so by other matter management systems. With MatterTrack, you also recoup the expense of paying outside counsel to learn the system. Training for your staff is typically less than one hour per person and training fees are included in the base cost as well.
- MatterTrack pricing is fixed. The price you pay on Day One will not change, no matter how many users you add. If you are currently paying $500 per person or more every time you add an outside counsel, it is clear how quickly a move to MatterTrack will pay for itself.
- Matter documentation can help you catch errors that can save tens if not hundreds of hours. When you identify three instances of duplicate work in a single week, the time and errant billing that is avoided becomes a valuable part of your ROI calculation.
- If you have ever had to combine 20 separate matters into a single mass tort, you understand the inherent value in the capability to consolidate individual matters. If you currently manage mass tort in your system, it is likely that you have had to re-enter data, close matters, and hand-changed the settings. In MatterTrack, rolling multiple matters up into a single matter can be accomplished in less than five minutes without the hassles and time investment. In this case, time is money.
- Can we tell you more? Please contact us to assist you in building a business case that is customized to your needs.
See MatterTrack in action.